- On May 4, 2020, the Governor of Arkansas eased restrictions on churches and large gatherings. This guidance was updated on July 2. You can read the Governor’s Guidance on Reopening Places of Worship here.
- Our Church began offering live services on June 7, 2020 with one service at 11:00 am.
- Face coverings are required for anyone over the age of 10.
- Our Services will be posted online at YouTube.com/HotSpringsBaptist.
- We do not have childcare available, however we have made our Activity Center available for families with young children that wish to attend church, but don’t want to bring them into the worship center. The Service will be simulcast in there. Parents must remain with their children.
- You may give online at HotSpringsBaptist.org/give or you may mail your gift to 144 Weston Road, Hot Springs, AR 71913.
- Our staff will continue to prepare visually recorded lessons for Connections Classes by age groupings. A number of our connection class teachers are offering online lessons on Zoom or similar methods. Check with yours to see if that is an option.
- Temporary Office Hours – Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 4:00, Closed Friday.
We find ourselves in unfamiliar territory, but prayerfully, biblically and with “sound minds” as Paul puts it, God will get us through and receive glory in the process.
Manley Beasley Jr., Senior Pastor
COVID-19 related videos
8/5/20 – Midweek Bible Study and Prayer Service
8/2/20: HSBC Student Sunday School
8/2/20: Young Adult Sunday School
8/9/20 – Worship Service
VBS Day 5 2020
VBS Day 3 2020
VBS Day 4 2020
VBS Day 2 2020
VBS Day 1 2020
8/2/20 – Worship Service
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention CDC.gov/COVID19
- Arkansas Department of Health healthy.arkansas.gov
- Southern Baptist Convention sbc.net/COVID-19
- Arkansas Baptist State Convention absc.org